Swans are coming back

Almost spring, 2009

It feels like spring is finally here. I started this week by spending some me-time on Monday morning. After the exhausting workshop I had to go through all Saturday and Sunday, I knew I deserved to relax and not think about anything else. I took a long walk and enjoyed the weather; I breathed; I closed my eyes; I could imagine that all the flowers would be in full bloom in a couple of weeks. No wonder my ancestors celebrated the first day of spring every year and there is no surprise that this old tradition is still alive to this day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy spring then!
I am so glad that you are feeling it so soon; because I believe when you feel something which has not come yet, you are feeling it from inside!
And I liked your new blog template!
It seems as if spring came to your blog, too!
:)

Be happy and enjoy your time.
Anonymous said…
It seems you really can embrace the spring :D
By the way your new look is way better than the previous one... I like it a lot...
Am I your first blog follower who say
نوروزپیروز
I guess I am >:D<
shaad ziid
Daisy said…
I'm glad at least you like the new template. I'm not very happy with the bright green colour but I didn't have the option to just change it and I didn't want to go through HTML codes either. It would be very time consuming. I might do that one day though. I'm kinda of disappointed by Blogger in general. Have you seen the template you can have using wordpress. They are really nice.

nurooz piroz to you guys and all Iranian too.
take care

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!