Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - August 29, 2010 I want to be with a man who loves to spoil me... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Aftab bano said… and I wish this will come true very very soon!!!! Deep Blue Sea said… Ahem.. Daisy said… I guess "Ahem" is another way of saying "no comments" ;) Deep Blue Sea said… Ahem : Clearing your throat to attract attention. {Dictionary.com} Aftab bano said… @Deep Blue Sea- you should have said me me!! There was a T-shirt saying “Flirt harder. I'm a physicist” ...Daisy jaan is not physicist, but you should flirt harder ;)) Robert said… Definitely the best way to be happy :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88ysQcoZUNY Daisy said… Dear Robert,Yes, this is indeed very true to make just someone happy, and you will be happy, too :)
Comments
{Dictionary.com}
Yes, this is indeed very true to make just someone happy, and you will be happy, too :)