Skip to main content
Miscellaneous
- When Leo got shot in the Departed, I felt as if I was shot in the heart!
- It seems I can't get myself to write here anymore. I don't understand why.
- Two more days and my herbal D-tox 12 days diet will be over. I have started craving bread and other things. One Saturday, my friend and I went to one of those natural products store because I needed to buy some Vitamin D supplement. We came back with no vitamin D but with two detox cleanser kits. I am always ready for this type of challenges and I have already done cleansing program twice. But I am sure my friend thinks to herself what the hell she got herself into! Only two days left; hang in there.
- Seize the moment and spend time with those that you know you will miss.
Comments
So, you have been eating only herbs for 10 days? is it even possible to live on herbs???
No, I didn't live on herbs for 10 days. Even if that was possible, I love meat to much to be able to stay away from it for 10 days. The d-tox program is basically following gluten, yeast and sugar free diet. In addition, you have to take more fiber and some herbal formula. The one I took was from Wild Rose.
Anyway, I already declared it to be a stupid question.
Sima is following a gluten free diet, so I showed her your link, thanks for sharing the information!