Viva Barcelona!

The Sagrada Familia viewed from Casa Mila, Barcelona, Spain

It is the last day of January already but I am ready to publish a new post on my wish list travel destinations. Nothing is better than traveling but what makes traveling memorable is the companionship and your fellow travelers. As much as I enjoy my independence and solitude (sometimes), I do not enjoy traveling by myself. I have done that already and it is no fun because I want to share the good times with good friends and people I love. I started thinking about traveling to Barcelona when a friend told me about this amazing city. What will make this trip even more exciting and special is that she suggested we should go together. I can't stop dreaming.
p.s. Never under estimate the power of written dreams!

Comments

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!