No woman No cry




No woman No cry by Bob Marley.
Lately, I'm in the mood for Bob Marley’s songs.

I had such a busy week, starting from last Friday. For the first time in my schooldays, I sacrificed my study to socialize. It was very enjoyable-some more than the others. Then the reality kicked in. I had to submit two assignments. I realized that I totally underestimate how much time I needed to actually finish one of them. When we were discussing the assignment in the class, my professor, who I really admire for her teaching method, said “this assignment is a gift from me to you guys…”. I didn't know you can be so troubled by a gift. I should send her a thank you note. Also should mention that next time please let me pick my own gift.

Anyway, I should be smarter in my time management. I don't want to miss anymore work and my classes, and then lock myself up in my room for 24 hrs because I'm trying to catch up with my assignments and the projects that are piling up.


Comments

Anonymous said…
OK!
It has happened to all of us many times; and at last we have survived...so there is still a hope to make it up and I wish you a great luck on that...
Keep going, and be happy Dear my Daisy!
Daisy said…
thanks!
but I'm still behind :)I never learn my lessen.

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!