Patrick Awuah


I am touched. I was almost in tears as I was watching a talk by Patrick Awuah on “educating a new generation of African leaders”. He talked about the state of leadership in Ghana. He talked about the way he has approached to build an excellent society. As I was listening to him, I was thinking about Iran. I realized the problems that our nation is suffering from are rooted from lack of leadership not only at the political level but most likely at every level of society. The problem is that people are so engaged with the political and economical issues that they do not even think of anything else.

I am optimistic now. There is not such thing as mission impossible. This talk may be the answer to how we can transform Iran.

Comments

Nazy said…
I agree, Daisy Jan. Good leaders instill hope and create inspiration for people to get mobilized, to get involved, and to push their causes forward. Bad leaders destroy hope and instill fear and cause paralysis in their people. I am glad you have hope for Iran. I do, too. People of Iran need time to reach the stage where they will take care of themselves and only then will they be able to pick leaders who will lead them into better times. It is a long process, but Iranians are on their way, I believe. Be good azizam.
Daisy said…
Dear Nazy, I can't agree with you more. I believe the days have past when people’s minds had been influenced only by the traditional multi-media. I'm hoping the Internet help people to find more about the truth and how they can reach that stage.
Niloufar said…
I think we scare easily . You know , the big problem is we-Iranian people- did nothing yet.
We should do something . I am trying to be positive but that's not it .
The internet can not help the people who live in iran .
Obviously because of the filtering and something like this.
I wish the best for iranian .
Daisy said…
Nilofar jan,

I'm hoping that technology and computer systems will be developed more and more that people could block filters (filtering the filters. Kind of Ironic!)
but never say never:)

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!