Happy Thanksgiving!


The 2008 turkey

Tomorrow is the Canadian Thanksgiving but I had my party tonight. My friend Neda and I successfully cooked 14lb turkey today. Everything went well and the turkey was prefect or as Neda likes to say it was delicious- crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. Everyone had a good time and my guests of honour, my sister and her husband, came too. I was so worried for this turkey to not come out well. I'm happy that everything went well and it's over. Now it's too late to upload a photo here and I'm very tired. I'll post a picture later.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


Comments

Anonymous said…
OH! Happy Thanksgiving Daisy jan! I wish you the very best on this wonderful night;
And wow! you could cook a turkey?!
It is so difficult! You must be a very good cook my dear friend!!

And I am happy that you had a good time. Take care and do not forget to post the picture!
:)
Daisy said…
Hello Parinaz,

That was the first turkey I've ever cooked and it won't be the last one because now I know it's not that hard to cook a turkey.
On the picture, you can see both the turkey and mirza ghasemi. It is always nice to jazz up some thanksgiving traditions with Iranian food. People loved mirza ghasemi;)
Nazy said…
Looks yummy! Happy belated Thanksgiving Daisy Jan! I'm so hungry now!
Daisy said…
thanks :)

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!