Last week

It was a tough week but it's almost over and I'm looking forward to this long weekend. I had four assignments and one application due for this week. I can't remember the last time I was working this hard. I was basically multi-tasking to get everything done.

I didn't start working on them before last Saturday of course. I knew it was my own fault to procrastinate so much that I lost control. It's fairly the beginning of term and I just want to make sure that I do my best. The fact that I don't knew the profs well enough made the assignments harder in the sense that I wasn't sure if I was doing everything right. So I tried to be a perfectionist. I'm happy with the results and proud of myself. I haven't only finished everything on-time but 24 in advance. I was right on schedule. As for the quality of the assignments go, I think I did a fine job. I can be more sure when I see my marks but hoping that everything is going to be fine.

I'll manage my time better this time. Specially with all the short trips ahead of me for the next two weekends. I am excited.

Comments

Nazy said…
That sounds fabulous Daisy Jan! Looks like you are getting a hang of things, and for a first semester, that's really impressive! I hope your trips are filled with fun, relaxation, and joy of having your family near you. Regroup and return to the discipline you have obviously achieved through hard work. I am proud of you.

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!