Maya Angelou

Maya Angelou passed away recently. I just realized that the most viewed blog post that I have ever had was the one I wrote about her and about being a rainbow in someone's cloud. I went back and read it, I listened to the Q Radio, Remembering Maya Angelou, and I part of me wished I spent more time learning about this lady by listening to her interviews and reading her books. There is so much to say about her and what a strong, positive, and fair women she was.

There are other posts here and here from her quotes.  


“Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” 
                                                                                                           - Maya Angelou

Comments

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!