Writing class

I finished my writing class couple of weeks ago. Whether my writing is any better, that is a different story, but I enjoyed reading the textbook, The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course in Business Writing and Communication. It is a real page turner. I didn't even feel I was reading this book as course work. This is not a grammar book. It provides you with some tips on how to mange your writing rather than how to write. The author discuss many issues about writing.  According to him, writing like other skills can be learned. You just need to know how to approach it. One of the suggestion is to separate your 'internal editor' while you are writing your first draft. You need to write. So stop multitasking and going back and forth trying to fix and edit anything.

Comments

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!