Personal dilemma

It was all talk! Dream big and all that crap I posted couple of days ago!

I found out that Master Chef Canada is auditioning for new competition series in Canada. I read the application form and FAQ section. They mentioned that successful candidates must be available for filming in Sept and October. The first thing I thought to myself was that I can’t just not go to work. I have commitments and other sort of stuff I need to take care of. The truth is I like to keep my certain life style and not risk it for something that may or may not change my professional life. Also, I don't want to put up with annoying stuff I have to deal with in a reality TV show. Maybe being a professional chef is not [after all] my passion.

Comments

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!