Time management & productivity

I am giving an one hour training session to our staff about time management and productivity next week. If you know me personally, you might laugh at this! ;)

Anyway, I did this half a day workshop on productivity last September and I have started practicing some of the tips I learned and have been trying to change some habits, etc. It is a slow and gradual process but I think I am improving. In preparation for this session, I came across this website that I found very useful. One of my colleagues is using it already and she is a very productive and successful person.

Comments

Aftab bano said…
If I know anyone well organized and productive it is you my dear!

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!