19 March 2010

Happy New Year to you!



I really enjoyed listening to this video clip by Sima Bina. I hope you like it too. I borrowed the idea from here.

I am writing the last post for this year (Iranian New Year). I MUST write something.  Too bad I really don't have time to compose a decent message. But this is better than noting. I am not really feeling the Nouroz this year but hoping that by tomorrow, it comes to me. I wish you all a very happy and peaceful holidays, if you get any, and a prosperous and blissful year a head of you. May this year be more productive and happier than last year for all of us. May our wishes come true.

5 comments:

Zlatnokosa said...

bad piruz noruzetan Daisy jaan!
Wish you health, love, joy, super nice time, travel and handsome guy in New Year!
Boos
dhusmane aziz :))

shobeir said...

سال نوی شما مبارک باشد.... آهنگ زیر تقدیم می‌شود به شما
http://takhovski.persiangig.com/audio/sattar/amoo%20norouz.swf

Daisy said...

thanks Zlatnokosa. eid mobarak :))
your farsi is getting better and better everyday xoxo

Daisy said...

thanks for the song. I enjoyed it very mush.

Behi said...

Happy nowrouz Daisy jan, wish you a wonderful year filled with joy :)