Another way of saying 'Do Not Enter' - Oct 2009
 
Fall is settling gracefully on the city but I can’t enjoy it as much as I would like. I always detested when others would talk or decide for me. To me being part of a union is a similar experience. I know there are advantageous in being part of the union. It provides certain job security but does it really useful for all type of professions at any different levels.

If you are highly specialized in the line of work you are doing and you are also good at it, there is no reason for you to be dependent on your union. And if your employer doesn’t value you and your job, it is even better for you to leave. I am too cynical to view the unionized environment as a system that makes my life easier. The only thing they do is to attract more slackers. Then, there will be only those who work hard no matter what have to pay the price. We should let people to shape their own future. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
That sucks but look at it the positive way.
There are so many occasion that people will decide for you. So now that you are stuck in this situation, learn how to cope with it better.
Daisy said…
from your writing, I think I know who you are. If you're the person who I think you are, in respond to your comment, I say: you suck ;)
and if I don't know you, I'd like to thank you for your comment. Yes, I agree with you. If changing the situation and circumstance is out of our control, we need to learn how to cope with it.
take care

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!