no title

-After a couple of days I'm back to the WWW. It's so hard to live without Internet and not be able to visit the sites you always do. What is it with the human nature that is so hard to change his/her habit but still so adaptable? That is my question.

-I was thinking about which attribute is the most important thing in life and I decided that it is "trust". It's so comforting when you can trust someone so you know you're not alone when you need someone. It's important to be able to trust yourself so it brings you self-confident. It's vital to be able to trust God (or some sort of higher power) since that brings you hope. Then you believe everything is possible,,,


Comments

Anonymous said…
Outstanding post...
I do like it (alot)!
Trust...
I guess a hard part of life is finding trustworthy things!
Shobeir
Daisy said…
oh, thank you.
I like it too. I thought of writing it when I didn't have any internet connection. I guess it pays off when you have time to think instead of surfing on-line.
take care
Anonymous said…
This comment has nothing to do with your post, but trust me (!) we are waiting for your fabulous posts...
wish you peace

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!