a job ad and a job ad

I came across this job ad and I wish I could work at goodreads. As you can tell a lot about a person just by reading their cover letter, I think you can tell a lot about the company just by reading their job ads. In one section of this ad, it says "Several of our team – including our CEO – bike to work." That might not be that important to many people but it was so refreshing for me to see. I usually walk to work and one of my colleagues finds that absurd (not that I care what she thinks but it is nice to hang out with people who have the same life style as you do).

Comments

Anonymous said…
yes it is so important to have similar people around. People at my work place bike to work and makes me feel i really want to do that too.

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!