Homemade pepper spray

My family is a big fan of spicy food. So many different chilles and spices can be found in my mom’s kitchen. I still remember that when we used to live in Iran, my mom’s chicken curry was famous among my relatives. Not everyone could stand eating it but those few who could always talked about how delicious it was. If you are familiar with Iranian cuisine, you will find this odd since our food is not spicy hot  and chicken curry is not Iranian food either. But this is my family and we are different.

My mom’s experiment with spicy food isn't limited to chicken curry. For example, pick some fresh red chillies from the backyard. Cut them into small pieces and saute them in a pan. Put the lid on and forget about it for couple of minutes. When everyone at home starts coughing for no apparent reason, you will remember that you have a pot of hot chillies on the stove. Whatever you do, make sure your daughter does not take off the lid. If she does, there will be a very spicy vapour coming out of the pot, going into her nostrils, and then into her lungs. It is not pleasant and it will make anyone cough for a while no matter how much they love spicy food. You and everyone should leave the house immediatly. 


Comments

Aftab bano said…
;))) I wish I was there!
I miss you very very much!
Daisy said…
It was an intersting day :) miss u too.

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!