"Run mad as often as you choose, but do not faint." by Jane Austen

That's it. I'm done with all my stupid thoughts and grieving. I'm done wondering why my life is not progressing the way I envision it. I'll stop being my worst critic. I must avoid going toward things that are not in my best interest. Whatever is going inside this head needs to be filtered but you shouldn't give up. I just need to work harder and try to be happier. I need to stop wasting my energy; I do NOT want to faint. The race is long and no one said life would be easy.

Comments

Aftab bano said…
You are amazing, beautiful, kind and giga nice person! Who ever is not seeing that is blind! And I agree, you should be more happy and just think positive! Miss you! Puse
Behdokht said…
These are very important wishes and decisions and are very similar to the ones I desire... Maybe that's the reason that I'm telling you they ARE very important ;) :)
Daisy said…
May all you wishes (important and trivial) come true my friends.

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!