How can I escape? How can I be free from my thoughts? Where can I be free from myself?

Comments

Tameshk said…
Dearest Daisy,
Sometimes an escape doesn't come easy. Don't let anything or anyone to make you feel guilty for being you, for who you are, for being a Daisy!
linus said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
linus said…
take a look at "stillness speaks" by Tolle... You might find some answers to your problem dear
Daisy said…
Thanks Tameshk,
You're the sweetest. I have to say though the two last posts weren't related. I wrote each of them because of two different incidents and I had to write the last one because a wave of negative emotions hit me after a long bad day.
Daisy said…
Thanks Shobeir. I've always liked the books that you recommended to me. I will read this one too.
Reza Mahani said…
Have to reach peace with them, as far as I understand, let them be but not define and restrain you ... it is a long process, my start was with the nihil nimus book
Daisy said…
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll try :)

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!