Dealing with flu season

It was a busy week at work. There were too many people calling in sick. On Tuesday ,I was asked to replace a colleague and teach two of her back to back classes. I only had 15 min to get ready. The preparation included my colleague showing me her ppt presentation and going over what she wanted her students to know. Surprisingly, I wasn't nervous at all. The first class didn't go as smooth as I hoped but then I was fully ready to tackle the second one since the content was the same.
Another colleague was away on a conference and he missed all the fun that rest of us had. Today, this was what he wrote on his facebook status. I found it hilarious. 
"Note to co-workers: in case of staffing shortage resulting from H1N1 or zombie outbreak, the bottles of gin in my desk can be used for disinfectant or Molatov cocktails."

Comments

linus said…
Daisy... the last sentence is a masterpiece =))))))))))))))))
and btw take care and khaste nabashio ina!
Daisy said…
Merci weblog shahab! I took full advantage of this weekend to relax ;)I think I'm ready for another week.
Anonymous said…
Your post was filled with energy and smile! However, tonight I am not in the mood for laughter...
But I liked the last part; as shobeir says, it sounds like a masterpiece...

BE safe Daisy-e-aziz!
:)
Daisy said…
I hope tomorrow is a better day for you, Parinaz jon.

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!