A time for reflection

I should think of myself as a work-in-progress. I'm learning new things everyday and still a long way to go to get to the place I wish to be. There are many advices that have been carved in my brain by those who I can truly call my mentors. And then, there are other stuff... It is scary when I see poor social behaviour in others and realize that I did that one time! There are those things that no one would ever point them out to you but you have to figure them out by yourself. I regret doing those (unconsciously) and I hope I don't repeat them ever again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Daisy jan,

Life is a stairway; and we are all created to step on it. Some people step up so that they get to the crest, and some, just step down!
You can never jump up to the crest from the very beginning...it's our way to get from down to up...

So do not regret it! I believe we could never get a good point, unless we have passed all the poor levels...

:)
Be good my sophisticated friend!
And enjoy the steps of your stairway...
Daisy said…
Thanks my dear :))

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!