The highlight of my week

The highlight of my week so far was meeting Adrienne Clarkson in person. She is still one of my favourite Canadian. She is a true advocate for immigration and a supporter of multiculturalism or even better than that, the Interculturalism. She defines that as interpenetration of cultures in order to develop a more competent and a richer society. At the end of her talk, she said in Canada the rate of intermarriage is approximately 30% and she would like to see this number to rise to 70% in the near future.

Other lessens learned:
1) She has always said YES to life.
2) She never wanted to be famous or rich but she always prayed to have an interesting life.

I really needed something inspiring and something to boost my energy and that was it. Now I'm looking forward to the next highlight of this week.

Comments

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!