Spread the word

I think it is safe to say that I am a technology junky. I love blogging, social software, wikis, blackberry (which I don’t own yet), and overall anything that has to do with web2.0 applications. In addition, I love collaboration. It provides you with the sense of unitary. It gives you the opportunity to learn from each others, and improve intellectually as well as socially. Besides, the overall outcomes will be better if it manage correctly.

I have read this article today in Iranian.com that they have started a partnership with kodoom.com for calendar-based Event section. What a good idea to spread the word much faster. It can’t get better than this, the combination of collaboration and use of technology.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well it is not bad to be a tech addict - we are in the same boat by the way- as far as we do not forget the very fact that we shouldn't detach ourselves from nature!

btw, both of the links are fil-te-red :D

Shaad ziid
Anonymous said…
Hmmm...
I think a simple look at you blog template and the new color, proves your interest in all you named!
:))
I agree with you about the dark green; it looks better now.

And yes! We are all kinda web addicts...
My mom believes that someday I will lose my eyes and hands due because of using this much computer!
:)))

Be happy Daisy jan.
And enjoy your time.
Daisy said…
This is ridiculous. Is there any website that isn't fil-te-red in Iran?!! I'm sorry that you didn't get to see the websites.,,, it just makes me so mad :((((
Daisy said…
your mom forgot about your back. Usually sitting for long hours isn't good for the back either ;)
take care
Anonymous said…
Norooz Pirooz Daisy-e-azizam!

I wish you a great year filled with love, happiness and success!

Be happy.
And Eydet mobarak!
Azita said…
Daisy jan,

I wish you a very happy and healthy Nowruz.

Eid Mobarak.

By the way I love the background of your page, it’s so peaceful and inviting.

Blessings

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!