Snow!

Almost spring, 2009

I think the last post was only an illusion because it's snowing now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol...
I really laughed :-)
Whatever the weather is :Shaad zid :D
Daisy said…
I'm glad someone find that amusing because people around here didn't take it very well;)
Nazy said…
Beautiful Daisy:

Our "winter" is almost over. A few rainy days and that's it! I envy the snow and the "real winter" you have experienced. I have a lot of catching up to do with your blogs, so I will get busy. Be good azizam, stay warm, and take care. Peesh be sooy e Nowruz.
Anonymous said…
Nice picture!
I love snow very much, and it is more sweet when it snows when nobody expects it!
:)

Bahaari bashi dooste man.
Daisy said…
I do like snow but most people from West Coast are more happy to see the snow only up on the mountains. They don't really know what to do with it and how to handle it.
But it is nice to experience four sessions, specially the winter. I love to be the first person to walk in the snow covered street in the morning.

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!