The 2009 list

I was debating with myself on what to write as my first post in 2009. If I wanted to write about my current mood and what was exactly going on with me, it would have been too depressing. Since I am not intended to depress anyone and I am hopeful that everything will be okay in the near future, I have decided to share something about my 2009 list that I finally finished writing it last night.

Number 18 in my list is “to go scuba-diving and snorkelling at least once in my life” and number 19 is “to write my blog more regularly”. The rest of it is more personal or about all the places I want to travel one day which I won’t bored you with details.


Comments

linus said…
Good for you! Well keep your eyes open and watch out jelly fishes! and the turtles!

Shaad ziid

Shobeir
Anonymous said…
I hope your 2009 list will be filled with the most beautiful places, the happiest events and the nicest people you would love to meet!
:)
I wish you all the best Daisy jan!
Daisy said…
Shobeir jan, I'll definitely keep my eyes open. That is all the fun of swimming.
You forgot to list sharks;)


Parinaz jan, I hope so too and thanks for the nice wishes.
linus said…
Daisy e aziz,
Sharks can be handled easily... Just make bubbles and they may leave you alone! If it comes closer try to attack their very soft and vulnerable beneath's skin!!!

Yours

Shobeir the shark Shooter :p

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!