Today’s list

1- My friend Mélanie facebooked me today saying that she was pregnant. That was the best news I could hear today. She has been trying and waiting for this pregnancy for so long. I'm very happy for her. She is one of the best mom I know. she deserves all the happiness...

2- Lately I am listening to this. It is one of my grandpa’s favourite songs. I miss my grandparents specially knowing that my grandma has a bad knee and she is suffering. I am thinking of them...

3- Sometimes stuff happens and I pretend it doesn't matter and doesn't bother me. I smile and walk away. Now I'm sitting here wondering what I did wrong...

Comments

Anonymous said…
All the nice grandparents...
I miss mine, too! And I really wish I could have spent more time with them...
As they say, how soon it gets late!
Anonymous said…
1. No comments on pregnancy.
2. It was one of the popular songs I sang in the bust while my friends and I headed to dessert to observe stars...
3. I don't know... may be it isn't about you doing something wrong...
Daisy said…
Parinaz jon, what should I say. Life is strange; It's not like good old days when relatives used to live in one neighbourhood. People are scattered all over the world. I've missed a lot of moments which I should have shared with my love ones. I missed the weddings of three close high school friends. I missed to be with my cousin when my uncle passed away and ,,,. I know you can't have everything. In order to obtain something you have to miss other things. I only pray that my grandma gets well soon and she doesn’t end up with a surgery.
Daisy said…
1. :)
2. Do you know how old this song is? or can you give me some info about it.
3. I hope so.

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!