I'm back

After such a long absent, I'm back. I've moved, unpacked, and organized a ton of papers. I think it's safe to say that I'm ready for a new term.

Yesterday was the moving day here on campus. There were cars and people everywhere. You could feel the energy. It was fun to watch people trying to find their way around the campus. As I was walking by the bookstore on campus, I saw new freshmen with their parents waiting in the line to get their student ID. I thought of these students when they started the elementary school. The first day of school, they were accompanied by their parents. Now, 18 years later, they are coming to university and again they are with their parents.

I thought that might be a good thing for parents to realize that no matter how old your kids are they always need you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok dear daisy! Welcome back to the kingdom of science and knowledge.
:)
I wish you a very successful and also joyful term ahead of you. It seems like you have had a nice time this summer; that's pretty good.
Ready for a powerful beginning?
Daisy said…
I think/hope I am ;)
Thanks very much for sweet words.
Nava said…
Welcome back to the campus. I always liked those early days of a new semester with all those fresh, sort of lost confused shy faces discovering every corner of this new world. Have fun, and good luck in this semester :)
Anonymous said…
Ok dear daisy! Welcome back to the kingdom of science and knowledge.
:)
I wish you a very successful and also joyful term ahead of you. It seems like you have had a nice time this summer; that's pretty good.
Ready for a powerful beginning?

Sorry I just couldn't think of anything better than this :p
And without permission I just read it with a small change! (Ok Shobeir....)
Daisy said…
thanks Nava jan. It's nice to be back.
Daisy said…
Ok dear Shobeir! I felt like I've read this comment before. I'm wondering where ;)

Thanks for stopping by and writing those nice words. I never get tired of reading them.
take care

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!