How is Ottawa like?

  • It takes you approximately 15 min by bus to get to anywhere you want (I haven't notice whether the traffic affects that).
  • You can visit all the interesting sites in one day just by walking around.
  • If you are sitting in the Starbucks having a hot chocolate in downtown Ottawa after 7pm, don't count on seeing anyone around.
Ottawa offers you an adventurous life and I'm not even one of those who like to do crazy things. I'm not complaining. I just had a very funny conversation with my friend about living in Ottawa. This is just to remind myself that I don't want to come back here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
At least now you know where u don't want to live :D
(BTW IT WAS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AFTER A LONG TIME AND SORRY MY SMALL FINGER IS ATTACHED TO THE SHIFT KEY :)
Daisy said…
good to be back. I souldn't stay away for too long. it isn't good for my sanity ;)

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!