The Internet again!!!

I've survived another week without the Internet. I should totally give up on having Internet connection at my place because whatever we've done so far was unsuccessful. Every time I want to write something here, I have to go to the library and use their Internet. Thank God that I can use it for free. It's really nice although it isn't as convenient as having Internet at home but I'm happy about it and have no complains.

I'm sure I can't write on my blog when I'm at work. Definitely my boss wouldn't appreciate seeing me writing on my blog when I'm supposed to work on the projects and meet short deadlines.

I do miss listening to radiojavan and on-line music since my computer is my radio/TV! Well, what can I do?? maybe spend more time readying all those books I always wanted to read but I didn't have free time for.

Comments

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!