Kits- my neighborhood

I've always considered myself as a city girl. I've grown up in Tehran and spent almost all my life in big cities. I enjoy the fast-paced life, traffic, noises, and the liveliness of the big cities. Yesterday, I realized I really love my neighborhood (not because it is evergreen and beautiful) but because there are a lot of small stores all along one of the streets. There is no shopping mall close by. All the stores are privet own shops. Although it's a big city, it has the charm of smaller towns. I can sit in the bus for hours, look out side, watching people passing by, walking their dogs, or doing other things. I don't even want to read in the bus. There are other times that I get off the bus couple of stops before I reach my destination, so I can walk on the sidewalk. Specially these days that I can feel the spring, I want to enjoy it as much as I can. I wish I live here after I graduate (should add this to my list).


Comments

Anonymous said…
I've heard about the city alot....
But I guess it rains alot there, am I right?

Btw, about the comment I've posted for u'r previous post:
Again I've to show my thankfulness...
and u can find me here: www.linus.blogfa.com

Yours
Shobeir
Daisy said…
It only rains 13 months per year :)
Yes, It rains a lot but thankfully it doesn't bother me because it's green pretty much all the time which masks the gray sky. I guess you can't have it all.

I used to live in Montreal for sometimes. The winter starts from October until March/Apr. Everyone believes that people hibernate over the winter in Montreal. I really didn't mind the snow and the harsh weather until I moved to Vancouver. So when I moved here, I realize how easy the winter could be. I can enjoy the nature all through the year.

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!