No title

You know those people you have the most impossible stories/ideas/beliefs. You listen to them and listen to them – out of courtesy and the fact that you think of yourself as an open-minded person. You think lets see what he/she is talking about maybe,,, . So they go on and on and try to change your mind, give you a lesson, or educate you. They also know themselves as the most open-minded people alive to be able to come up with these sorts of stuff. Then when it's you turn to reciprocate and talk about your opinion, they just shut you up.
The fact is that I'm done listening and I really don't want to talk either.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Daisy,
I guess You should do your own job...
U have to talk cuz u've some worthful words to share...
BTW, I guess when a person thinks he is openminded, this is exactly the first confinement on thinking free...
Of course the above snetence has an exception always , ME :D
Daisy said…
Salam Shobeir,

Well, I didn't mean I would give up talking entirely. I was at the point of explosion when I wrote that post :(

I'll stop arguing with that person who is one of my colleagues because there is no point to discuss the matter further. She doesn't what to hear me and I'm tried of listening to her. I think that would be a good solution to avoid any conflict because afterall, we work together.

Anyway, thanks for your kind words.
Anonymous said…
I hope i am not that person ;)

But I say you should not give up talking to that person, because this is a good practice for you to learn how to deal with such people. This case is especially good because at the end you are learning and you don’t need to care about her and your feeling won't hurt.

Remember there are thousands of such people in the world :(

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!