Power Outage

Two nights ago, there was a power outage in my place for 2 hours. I had so much to do that I couldn't wait for the power to come back. I was sitting in front of my laptop and a big candle next to me doing my school project. I found that so ironic while I was praying for the power to come. Reminded me of the time when people used to read under candle light and write with feather and ink. Here I was in 2007, in front of a computer, doing the same thing. Thank God for the electricity.


Comments

Niloufar said…
داشتم به این فکر میکردم که خوبه لپ تاپت شارژ بود...من یکی هیچ وقت شارژ ندارم
:)
Daisy said…
I usually keep it full charged. I don't know why, maybe it just a habit I guess.
Nazy said…
God bless Thomas Edison! I think electricity to be the single most important invention of all times. I can just imagine "bookworm Daisy" in candle light! Romantic but not terribly practical! Be good Daisy Jan.
Anonymous said…
In this context 'Quill' seams to be a better word instead of 'Feather' ;-)

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!