Acrylic paints on fabric


Finally, I’ve finished it. It’s all done. It doesn’t look good though because I couldn’t remember what sort of plan I had for it. When I start a painting, usually, in my own thought, I have the complete image of finish work. Since I started this work 9 years ago, that image was disappeared. My paints were all dry and I had to buy new ones. Besides, I haven’t used a brush for over 9 years now; so I have lost my touch a little bit. I’ll get there again. My hand and eyes will develop the same skill they had 9 years ago. I’m planning to not stop painting again.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Daisy Jan: It's beautiful! You hadn't painted in nine years? This is absolutely fabulous! You did well my dear. Congratulations on your new blog. I'll come and visit you my friend. Keep up your art, and keep up your blog. The world is so much smaller now that we have internet. You will soon see that through your art and your kind heart and sweet writings, you will find even more friends. Be good.

Popular Posts

Things that really matter

"Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud"

Happy Nowruz 1390!!!